Sunday, May 22, 2011

atx pachanga fest 2011



In midst and depths of utter exhaustion, there are only a few things that can revive my soul: sleep, music, beautiful clothes, Ryan Gosling, and music. Now, when time is working against me and Gosling is out of the question, the only thing I can count on is music. 

This past saturday my body hit rock bottom around noon - an accumulation of long nights and long drives left me feeling much like a zombie. Still, I was determined to make it out to Pachanga Fest. And so I did. There I was dragging around limb by limb - soul unconscious but body still in motion. 

Then, suddenly, it was as if my guardian angel came down from her jukebox shaped cloud and stabbed my arm with a heavy dose of some illegal drug - I was alive! Guardian angel no where in sight, I realized it was the music playing that had revived my soul. It was the cumbias. It was that spanish flare in the rhythm and beat of the music that had my shoulders shrugging and my feet prancing. It was enough to keep me going the entire evening - 5 blissful hours of one hell of a time.


dress: zara
belt: american apparel
shades: urban
shoes: target

No comments:

Post a Comment