Sunday, July 17, 2011

all the ladies, little ladies, yeah you're such good little girls



 

I've been confined to my bed for the past few days. Torture! If it weren't for The Scientist (my laptop), I'm not sure I would have survived this nasty cough - still an ongoing battle between body and illness. I hope I win!

Anyway, there were only two things that could get my tired and congested self out of bed today: a medicine run and this dress. The dress is an oldie but it caught my eye the other day as I attempted to clean my closet for the twenty-seventh time this month. So, with a legitimate excuse to get up and an outfit in mind, I timed my run perfectly so that I wouldn't be caught coughing hysterically in public. Despite my ill state, I was very pleased with the photographs. As soon as I got home, it was back to my blanket, How I Met Your Mother episodes, cough drops, tissue, and Vicks.

As I write this, I don't know how I found the energy to get out of bed. Lucky for me, I have The Scientist. I've caught up with so much in the past few days. I came across the song I posted in the midst of a cough attack. It was love at first listen.


1 comment: