Monday, January 24, 2011

i wont change given the chance


This here was this past Sunday's outfit. Those heals there are the most comfortable pair I own, so I often try and incorporate them into my look. Overall, this was a good work outfit since the top is actually from my workplace. 

So my Devendra Banhart phase continues. I've been exploring his stuff, and the more I listen to his music the more hypnotized I become by it. "Remember" is one of the first songs that peaked my attention towards the odd man, and I've yet to get tired of it. It's a beautiful song. It's sad and almost always brings about a state of nostalgia....and still it manages to relax me. It's hopeful in the end, maybe that's why. The line I used as a heading is evidently a favorite. I wonder if I'll ever put lessons learned into action. Maybe I'll just pass them on to future generations, maybe I'll practice them when I'm older, or maybe I haven't really learned a thing if I've yet to change. Who knows? I don't know how many times I've fallen asleep listening to this song. Looks like tonight might be one of those nights. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment