Monday, September 26, 2011

truth doesn't make a noise





hmmm…is the skirt white with black stripes or is it black with white stripes??? the question bares no answer, but i’m gonna go with the latter because i’m such a fan of the band. i frequently fantasize that they will put on a reunion tour in the very, very near future - like tomorrow. okay let me snap back to reality (1...2...3...reality). so, a reunion tour tomorrow may not be in their or my cards, BUT i predict these new boots might be - i'm obsessed! they're my new favorite thing.


top and booties: zara
skirt: forever 21
shades: ray ban
ring: bebe

4 comments:

  1. lovely outfit! love the blouse you're wearing and the skirt too. Nice legs by the way!
    I think it's white with black stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your setting! Excellent shots!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! I love that skirt. The whole look is very chic.

    Just found your blog and I'm now following :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete