Friday, February 18, 2011

we can't be friends


Find more artists like Lorene Scafaria at Myspace Music

Every now and then, my mother does me proud and rents a surprisingly good movie. This week it was The Romantics. It's a complicated, unconventional love story - aren't they all? Seriously though, it's an interesting - boy meets girl then marries her friend - story. The dialogue is sharp and the characters are complex - to say the least.
Timing is an interesting thing. I know it's just a movie, but it made me feel better - sorta. I could relate to one of the characters - sorta. The song I posted above is featured in the film. As my sister put it, "It's such a Tina song." It meets all the requirements for my 17th guilty pleasure: female vocalist, acoustic guitar, and love sick lyrics. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment