Thursday, November 25, 2010

every smile was so delicate, floated 'round till the nights would end


This was my Thanksgiving Eve outfit. Sometimes I only go out so I can dress up. I could have easily dragged the night out with friends, but I opted for a lonesome cigarette in my car. This was followed by a small photo shoot. Therefore, last night and this thanksgiving I give thanks and kudos to timers on cameras. Sure they may limit the possibilities but when no one is around to snap a photo, it's the only possibility.

I'm also grateful for Deer Tick and their song Little White Lies. I've listened to this song so many times since I first heard it a couple months back. It's one of those songs I know I could have easily written because the feelings behind it were and still are there, but I'm just too clumsy with words. The singer is an amazing lyricist. Listen carefully for yourself:




Sweater: Heritage (Forever 21)
Shorts: BDG
Boots: Vince Camuto


No comments:

Post a Comment