Wednesday, December 22, 2010

...it's because i love you most of all

You always hurt the one you love,
The one you shouldn't hurt at all.
You always take the sweetest rose
And crush it till the petals fall.
You always break the kindest heart
With a hasty word you can't recall.
So If I broke your heart last night,
It's because I love you most of all.
Every time I think of Ryan Gosling, I hear the song Just Like Heaven by the Cure in my mental jukebox. Cheesy, I know. Now, I hate to come-off as a fanatic, thirteen year old girl, but I have a legitimate, real-life crush on this man. I'm almost certain that if I were to meet him, it wouldn't take more than five minutes before my heart would start skipping beats at an inconceivable pace. More than anything, I admire his work esthetic. He's definitely one to go for an interesting, complex role. His music sets him apart as well. Simply put, he intrigues me. I'm excited for Blue Valentine. Above are the lyrics to the song he sings in the trailer, you should sing along as you watch it: 




Pants, Belt: American Apparel
Bag: Aldo
Flats: Nine West
Top: Aeropostale


No comments:

Post a Comment