Friday, December 10, 2010

they're red hot






Today I purchased a camera from a boy wearing a blue polo and kakis. It was love at first trial. I named the camera after one of my favorite Devendra Banhart songs: Cristobal. I was really saving the name for my first born boy; but since I am no where near conceiving said baby boy, I decided to skip the wait and bestow the name on the next best thing: my new camera.

Now, I was initially going to post the video for the song Cristobal, but as I was uploading the photos my ears heard a more fitting mate to my photos: Robert Johnson's song They're Red Hot. It might very well have been my red shoes that convinced me to go in that direction or maybe it's the song's silliness that did it for me. Perhaps...perhaps it was the random video:





Cardigan: Aeropostale
Blouse: Urban Outfitters
Jeggings: Aeropostale
Shoes: Gianni Bini

No comments:

Post a Comment