Tuesday, December 21, 2010

my moon my man


We (mom and the sibs) made a random trip to San Antonio on Monday to do some shopping. We hit up the Half Price Books first. I don't read much, so mostly I just roamed the aisles looking for something interesting to pick up; I had no such luck, so I just started snapping photos. Considering I came close to changing my major in college to English, it doesn't make much sense why it is that only magazines interest me. I loved my literature courses in college, but even then I wouldn't always read the material. Mostly, I would just look forward to the lectures and discussions. My classmates hated me because I'd skip readings and still ace the exams. I guess as long as you make sense of the message at hand, it doesn't really matter if you read the material in its entirety. Anyhow, I guess I just don't have the attention span required for such an act just yet, maybe when I'm thirty. I'm a much more visual person right now. 

And if you haven't figured it out already, I enjoy pleasing my ears as well. For this post, I decided to go with My Moon My Man by Feist. She's so adorable, and this video is great. The song is also quite fitting since the eclipse was Monday night. The entire sky and the moon were breathtaking, it's a shame it wasn't very photogenic. It seems the most pleasant things are the hardest to capture or explain. Anyway, enjoy the video: 





2 comments:

  1. cool video indeed. I like when you state "the moon wasn't very photogenic" aha haha. good way to put it, but I found it to be photogenic when I busted out the tripod. Too bad your camera ran out of battery otherwise we could have taken even better shots of the moon. Oh and the bookstore was a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and your outfit too although mom would disagree... he he he

    ReplyDelete